Skid Plate KTM DUKE
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The front of the skid plate mounts via stainless steel brackets that utilize OEM mounting points.
- The rear mount is unique to AltRider as we transitioned the mounting system to the 3/16 (4.76 mm) aluminum.
- This eliminates heavy steel brackets.
- With our design being the only one to provide anti-clocking engagement points at the rear; what this means in terms of protection is this design will resist rearward energy by interfacing the frame centerstand stops.
- The centerstand mounts are the strongest locations on the frame, originally engineered to take massive loads.
- Prevent the plate from rotating rearward is critical, without ANTI-CLOCKING the rock impacts will push the skid plate back and up into the motorcycle causing damage.
- AltRider created the only design on the market to prevent this with the anti-clocking mounts.